Monday, August 27, 2012

Article: Roger Moore: Daniel Craig is the best Bond actor - Telegraph

Roger Moore: Daniel Craig is the best Bond actor - Telegraph
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/9500866/Roger-Moore-Daniel-Craig-is-the-best-Bond-actor.html


Sir Roger brought a touch of humour to the seven Bond films he starred in from 1973-1985, an element he suggested was lacking in the last film, Quantum of Solace.

Craig's third Bond film is released later this year and Sir Roger said: "I believe that Skyfall is going to have a lot more humour in it than Quantum of Solace did, something I'll be pleased to see.

"Of course, we had executives breathing down our necks when I was playing [Bond], but I never took them seriously. In fact, I don't think I took anything seriously. Except making sure I got paid on Friday."

Recalling his years as Bond, the veteran actor said: "Back then I could leap out of a chair without fear of my knees cracking; could chew a toffee without fear of losing a tooth; could admire my flowing locks and my bronzed, slim torso.

"With a twitch of the old eyebrow I set pulses racing across the world, they say. These days it's my pacemaker that keeps my pulse racing."

In the book, serialised in a Sunday newspaper, Sir Roger said that Desmond Llewelyn had little in common with Q, the gadgetmaster he played for 36 years "Off screen, Desmond was a complete technophobe who struggled to operate his own video recorder," he said.


(via Instapaper)



Victor Cuvo, Attorney at Law
770.582.9904
(sent from new iPad)

No comments:

Post a Comment