Wednesday, August 29, 2012

‘We built it’ theme carries through Tuesday’s Republican Convention

'We built it' theme carries through Tuesday's Republican Convention

Caroline May

TAMPA, Fla. --- Playing off Barack Obama's now famous "you didn't built that" line, Tuesday night's convention events focused on the stories of small businesses and those who "built it" themselves --- even featuring a new song by country singer Lane Turner "I built it."

"Before I ran for office I worked in my family's business, the Peach Crest Fruit Basket, for 13 years," Washington Republican Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers said announcing the theme that was repeated often throughout the night, "we built it." "I worked hard every day, and I can assure you that my family built that business from the ground up."

Read more at The Daily Caller...


Victor Cuvo, Attorney at Law
770.582.9904
(sent from new iPad)

No comments:

Post a Comment